Mosaic Tile Company Design Consultation
Mosaic Tile Company offers you the latest products from quality manufacturers. In order to better serve you, we offer professionally-trained Design Consultants to help you select for and design your tile project. Our consultants understand the design and construction process and will work with you and your contractor to ensure that your project exceeds your expectations.
Suggestions to facilitate your selection and design process:
Making your Selections
- Bring your home plans or pictures of the areas to be tiled.
- Make notes of your likes and dislikes.
- Bring magazine clippings or ideas that catch your eye.
- Cabinet, countertop, paint and carpet samples will help our Designers coordinate your tile or stone with all your interior finishes.
- Know your budget and express your goals to your Design Consultant.
Since our showrooms are designed around color coordinates, and typically a basic color scheme has already been determined, this is a great place to start. Our design consultants are available to assist you in coordinating your ceramic tile with all your interior finishes.
Selecting the right tile for your application
As mentioned previously, tiles have to meet certain durability criteria in order to be utilized in certain applications. Refer to the usage chart in our Design Center pamphlet under "Facts About Durability" and compare to our label. Be sure the usage displayed on the label meets the durability requirements for your application.
Tile’s uses are virtually unlimited, but there may be certain trim shapes needed to give your job that custom look. Our labels will inform you if trim is available. Our professionals will help you choose the right options.
We are happy to loan you samples (when available) to view the tile in your own space.
Once you and your Design Consultant develop a plan, a formal selection sheet will be completed that will clearly outline your products and installation ideas. It is important to carefully review your choices because many tile manufacturers are very strict about product returns. In fact, some tiles cannot be returned3
. We want to make certain that you are 100% confident and satisfied with your selections.
After approving your selection sheet, you will be provided with a copy for your records. Copies for your contractor and/or builder will be kept on file at the Design Center.
Care and Maintenance
Your Design Consultant will review the care and maintenance involved with your selections so you will know what to expect from your new tile or stone installation. Mosaic Tile Company carries a large variety of care and maintenance products in order to keep your tile and stone looking beautiful for years to come.
Thank you in advance for allowing Mosaic Tile Company the opportunity to be the distributor for all your ceramic tile and stone needs.
- A refundable $20 deposit is required for all samples. We ask that samples be kept no longer than one week.
- We are happy to provide information on how to figure the quantity of tile you may need, but we will not determine this figure for you. Since we do not install tile, it will be the tile contractor's responsibility to inform you of how much tile to order.
- All returns must be made within 30 days. Natural Stone, Glass, Special Order items and Sale items cannot be returned. Shade-Controlled material can only be returned if there are two or more cartons of the same size. There is a 20% Restocking Fee for all returns. $35.00 Charge for all returned checks.
Mosaic Tile Company is proud to accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.