- Order Processing.
- Special Order Transactions.
- Telephone Sales.
- Shipping and Receiving Duties.
- Warehouse orders and inventory maintenance.
- End of Day reconciliation procedures.
- Design Center selections.
- Reviewing and Processing Daily Reports.
- Coordinating branch deliveries.
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate work experience
- Customer Service Oriented Attitude
- Self-directed, highly motivated
- Task oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift 60 lbs
- Ability to multi-task and follow through
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel
- Intermediate level typing skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
To apply, please download the Employment Application
Save the completed version and email it, along with your resume, here